Thursday, September 20, 2012

Clerking at Rice Law

I have already learned so much clerking at Rice, Amundsen, and Caperton PLLC, but this week I added a new thought to my list.  Our client list is expanding, the phones are ringing, and that is not by accident.  Not only do our attorneys do a fantastic job in the courtroom, but they also do an exceptional job marketing themselves to the City of Memphis and beyond.   I hope that you caught Larry and Nick Rice on Live at 9 on Channel 3 or Fox 13 this week.  If not, maybe you have seen a recent advertisement in a local magazine.  Our firm is also reaching beyond Memphis too with a recent advertisement in Newsweek.  The attorneys at Rice, Amundsen, and Caperton PLLC have taught me how important it is to get your name out there and get involved in your community.  I have seen how the law firm uses Facebook, Twitter, and blogs to their advantage.  I always enjoy reading Larry Rice’s Facebook wall.   I guarantee you would find him entertaining so you should “friend” him today!  Rice, Amundsen, and Caperton PLLC have done all of the right things to make sure that when someone in Memphis needs a family law attorney they know exactly who to call.

No comments:

Post a Comment