Thursday, August 9, 2012

Always Remembered, Never Forgotten


"Always Remembered, Never Forgotten"

It says something about Mr. Rice and his team when young law clerks grow older, graduate from law school, pass the bar, and take on legal careers of their own... yet they take the time to remember and appreciate how important their experiences at Rice, Amundsen, & Caperton, PLLC were to them.

It is obvious that Mr. Rice holds a memorable spot in his law clerks hearts. The Rice team recently received a special gift from a past clerk, Mr. Sam Byrd. Mr. Byrd is now a practicing attorney in Chattanooga, TN.

This issue is particularly relevant to me, since clerking for Mr. Rice has been my first real experience in the legal world. I have gained tremendous real world knowledge and experience working as a law clerk for Rice, Amundsen & Caperton, PLLC, and no matter where my legal career takes me, I will always be grateful to the members of the Rice team who taught me so much as a young law clerk.

So as a reminder to those who are gaining legal experience for the first time, never forget those who taught you so much (or their favorite liquor).   



No comments:

Post a Comment